Sanctuary Baines Camp is an eco-friendly property in the heart of the Okavango Delta, Botswana, built using only commercially grown wood, with over 150,000 recycled aluminium cans incorporated within the walls to provide insulation. However, you’ll be staying in the lap of luxury, with the camp offering a unique “Living with Elephants” activity, and romantic sky beds and star baths on your private deck.
This is Sanctuary’s smallest camp with just a handful of suites. The suites are opulent and luxurious, with ensuite facilities and four-poster beds. Traditional safari ceiling fans create a cooling breeze at even the hottest times of the year. Sanctuary Baines’ Camp is built on raised platforms high above the Boro River in a private concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve.
Features of Sanctuary Baines Camp
- Offers unique Living with Elephants activity
- Romantic sky beds and star baths on your private deck
- Located on a private concession which means we can offer walking and night drives
- Seasonal Mokoro excursions and motorised boating available
- Eco-friendly camp built from cans
*Please treat all pricing as a guideline only.
Included in the price:
- All meals
- All drinks (excluding premium brands and champagne)
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Two daily shared game viewing activities. These include morning and evening game drives, and mokoro excursions, motorised boating and walking safaris (seasonal)
- Return transfers to and from Baines’ Airstrip to the camp
With a 23 year history of focusing on great travel experiences within this region of Africa, Tourism That Cares is an expert Luxury Travel Agency that specialises in luxury African safari’s, luxury Kosher safari’s as well as incentive groups, multi-national conferences, and product launch events. Get in touch with one of our experienced luxury travel agents today to make your dream holiday or event a reality!